Saturday, December 26, 2009

christmas

hi people sorry i haven't written in a while...i got caught up in reading and schoolwork...i'm only in 6th grade but school work is taking up most of my time!! exept now of course!! anyway i had an awesome christmas...i got clothes...i gotwii games...i got legos...a nentendo dsi...a dsi game...a book light...and a couple of shirts from florida(i just got back from vaca)...charms for my charm braclet (sorry about the spelling i'm not a good speller)...some jewelry...and my favorite present...a cell phone!! i got the nv3...it is so awesome...its blue and i have my cat as the screen saver...we had to put her down last april vaca so i miss her...and thats really one of the only memories i have of her... :.(...alright i'm going to change the suject...i want another cat but my brother and my dad really don't want another one and my mom wants one but she can live without...so that leaves me stranded...if i can find a way to convince my dad and my brother to get a cat then we will get one but for now i am stranded like i said before...well i know its a little late but merry christmas!! and its a bit early for this part...happy new year!! merry christmas and a happy new year!!!-Talia

No comments: